My New Pet! Marino's

Christmas Day is almost upon and very soon 2012 will be descending. But today I got a special delivery from the mailman.Fresh from the pond. It's the Marino's, Japanese moss balls that I order online fews day ago to spruce things up in my room . Since having conventional pet like cat or even pet fish is quite a hassle for me.I opt for Marino's as simple and low maintenance pets as if only require water changes once a week and low light to survive.Thats it! Inside the recycled pasta container glass is a cute  nano size Marino and it's larger cousin that is safely and happily floating around.               

 
I think it fit perfectly as desktop companion since I could move it around and I could use the extra luck too.There's even a thread on Marino's on Lowyat forum if anyone wanted to learn bout Marino's ball or even purchase it!   

3 comments:

HenRy LeE said...

japanese moss balls? LOL

Sherrie Pui said...

First time I see moss as pet.

Spectre Phang said...

Henry: Yes ,should be fun

Sherrie: Yes got folks keeping lots of them as pets inside aqua thanks