Tuesday, August 23, 2011

EPIC CON ALERT -03-20267949

WARNING!Before I Started. BEWARE OF THIS NUMBER!

03-20267949

Why? cause it a Conster Monster Number ! Early 2 hour ago I got weird female caller as XXX from Eon JB Call Center (thick cantonese southern mainland accent) on my phone informing that someone has use my detail (Accurate Name, IC ,HP)  to applied a gold card from EON bank fews month ago(Now its Hong Leong Bank) and in shopping spree at Sentosa Singapore and accumulated lotsa debt and would like verify my so called shopping spree debt. I could barely could hear what she saying cuz of bad phone line plus sounded like some busy fishmonger arguing in the background .I told her off that I didn't apply any card nor I was at Sentosa or Singapore for that matter.To convince me ,she even provide the card number and purchase details and ended the conversation that someone from Bank Negara will contact me soon to solve the problem.Probably asking me for my bank account number to transfer the money to them which I won't. 
 
Quickly , I google the number and found lotsa con calls originated from this number dated as far as 2009 and just fews day ago apart! Try Google the number and u would be shocked to see lotsa complain and endless police report being lodged.If u read the news portal , there lotsa scam story similar to this. The story and person might be different but the goal always the same.I am just waiting for so called Bank Negara agent to call me . He's going to get field day from me. 
 
 
So again . Beware
 
03-20267949   
 
IN THE END.THEY JUST WANT YOUR AND MY MONEY !THAT'S IT! FOLKS
 
PS: Try recalling the number and its a fax machine line. So folks beware and thinks hard (100 times) bout handing your hard money to stranger.   
 
 


Post a Comment