Friday, July 22, 2011

My Most Memorable Experience Buying Online


My most memorable Experience Buying Online would be my newly acquired Holga Starter Kits worth around US$ 85.68. Of course instead of purchasing it directly like other people, I use a indirectly method to buy it. Exactly 2 years ago , I stumbled upon many online shop that sell lomo camera but sadly i lack the financial mean to purchase it.Almost on the verge of giving up but lady luck decided to smile on me.   
Springwise, a website that promote creative idea, trend and invocation all over the world was looking for spotter aka SpringSpotter trying to spot the next big idea,business or venture. In return , SpringSpotter are given certain point to be used to redeem gifts provided your findings are not rejected.After lotsa rejection and I mean alot over period of many months , I gather enough points to redeem a Holga Starting Kits set . That right without spending a penny........         


 

After quick reply with Springwise coordinator which located at another continent (Holland)  , I to fill in my particular details , address and etc all in within 3 hours and voila......  

3 days later, the mailman from DHL express drops a big surprise for me . The Holga Starter Kits on my doorstep making me ,a very happy kayz for the rest of the week . Can't wait to test out my new Holga once Superheadz 35mm adapter for Holga 120 soon.^____^ ! . Overall, this is eye opening *info.for shopping* experience for me since its eliminate the need to use of cash beside helping finding the next big thing .Indeed, a pair of good eyes and patients will go a long way too...........   


On the another note, lelong.my is organizing a E-commerce fair at 12th-14th August 2011 from 11am till 9pm, Midvalley Exhibition Centre (Hall 1 & 2). Who's know, u might find something that fancy u .Here is the facebook link if u need more info plus to join the lelong.my contest too !     





Post a Comment