Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Holga Starter Kit


Look what did Mr.Mailman drop by on my doorstep yesterday. Its a Holga Starter Kits fresh from 3 days journey, crossing 2 continent , 2 different time zone...Opppss being dramatic here.Alright back to the past let say around 2 years ago, I stumbled upon a websites, Springwise which specializing in new business, idea and innovation. To cut thing short, its was looking for trendspotter all over the world.Once I summit my spotting on latest trend and accepted, I was given point and it can be used to redeem prize like my Holga here, Ipad 2,Ipod touch or nano,books, or perhaps donate it to charity (Red Cross, Greenpeace, WWF, Amnesty International or Medicins Sans Frontiers or special features monthly gift like IOU project shirt worth 90 USD . ( 10 points= 10 USD).     

Back to my Holga Starter Kits (US$ 85.68), it contain:-

• Plastic 60mm f/8 lens that produces the iconic Holga shots  vignetting may 
  occur.
• Built-in Colorsplash flash with 3 colour gels and clear flash function
• Uses 120/medium-format film for those yummy square-orientation shots
• Zone focus feature – portrait, small group, big group and infinity.
• 6x6 plastic mask for sharper images
• Package includes "World Through A Plastic Lens" softcover book, opaque tape,    
  neck strap,and instruction manual 
 
Alright then, its time to explore my Holga camere. A little reading and asking for tips from expert would do well for me since I still newbie. Judging from my experience tinkering with camera so far,it going fun since its completely manual!No doubt, I am going to bring it to next outing! 
 

Post a Comment