Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Gadget : Olympus XZ-1

So I fallen to shopping spree mojo recently as I trade in my recent won lomo camera  during the Oscar screening ( paid the bulk in cash) for a new Olympus XZ-1 during my weekend outing .After being cameraless for few year since entering the blogging world .So, I decided on the spot after tough on and off negotiating with camera seller for extra stuff to get my money worth . So my camera comes with usual set like usb cable ,power charger ,av cable, line strap for camera , installation cd n simple guide book ,warranty for 2 year.Also included a pouch bag, a big cleaning cloth, tee shirt are included too . Even got my camera screen tinted with protective layer as last minute thing to sweeten the deal.Alright, I  going to renew my blogging world with lotsa postive note and picture too !
Post a Comment