Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Love to Touch My Desire!




*Where is dang type  things in this run down shack* AHEM.................  The Name is Spectre or "Spec" for short form.*GULP A HUGE CUP OF TEH TARIK* now, where did I stop ? or yea , I  used to have problem with my cell phone .Why u ask? well................ for starter it is "NOT A TOUCH SCREEN PHONE" .-______- . Plus I could not online using twitter , facebook, foursquare my location ,upload  or take pix and the list is endless........  Well at first it's working well for simple task like calling up or sms'ing my buddy monster but there is one major headache for me coz............

 



*BIG THUMB* Okay I give up -_____- !

My problem keep persisting  for years . But out of the blues , I was prowling around KLCC  one day and out of the blues, I *GULP ANOTHER HUGE CUP OF TEH TARIK*  spotted this eye catching thingys ads. As I come closer , the ads start to capture my attention............... 





 Could not agree more ! 



So , there . I got myself a Desire , my 1st android phone . *GULP YET ANOTHER HUGE CUP OF TEH TARIK* Of course my monster friend are thrilled too . The 1st thing they ask me to do is lotsa camwhoring  moment and play with the video thingy....... so much for privacy. Well, from today onward, I be to enjoy sleeping more and chit chatting with my peep without anymore hitch.





*Clevermunkey caught in the act!*


Pssssssss.......Anyway,I  heard there going to be party for monster soon in town. What’s the occasion, you ask? Well, LG is launching the brand new LG Cookie series! Remember the original LG Cookie? Launched last year, the most affordable touch screen mobile phone on the block was a big hit with everybody. Now, it’s back and better with the LG Cookie 3G, LG Cookie Plus and LG Cookie Fresh, with 5 new colours to boot. I'm 100 % certain going there coz with so many monster there gathering in da hood. So c'mon fellow monster,"Be there or be square !"

*DRINK FINAL HUGE CUP OF TEH TARIK* BURPPPSSSSSSSS !



Location:  Neutral Club , Jalan P.Ramlee
6 pm to 10 pm
24th July
Dress Code: MONSTER

WARNING: ONLY FOR MONSTERS
NO HUMANS ALLOWED.
TRESPASSER OR PARTY-CRASHER WILL BE EATEN
       
Post a Comment