Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"I'm going to the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair"

(plus is the location of Malaysian 1st Krispy Kreme outlet)



(Just check out this cool Gatsby video)

Note to self: I'm going to Berjaya Times Square on 17th April 2010! Really ,cuz I attending the super-uber fun Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair on :-

Date: 17th April 2010
Time: 10am till 5pm
Venue: Front Foyer, Ground Floor, Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur.



Yea, I going there to kick some serious *** like Russell Crowe in fun fill gladiator battles and other amusing and addictive games you would expect at a fun-fair! (tigers are not included just to be sure!)



Perhaps knock out other folk in Sumo Wrestling (in air bag suits!) and win some thingy lucky draws and various cool gadgets worth up to RM15,000 up for grabs! Seriously. ^^




For more info log on to www.gatsby.com.my/streetfair to check out yourself! Also play various flash games to win invites too ^^!
Post a Comment