Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rent your torso for Advertising Space

Well it’s a pretty simple idea and I’m a pretty simple guy. For 2009, I am selling the upper-half of my wardrobe (shirts). I am selling every day of the year at face value, so January 1 is $1 and December 31 is $365. I will be selling all 365 days without exception!

So what do you get for the day(s) you purchased? Well I’m glad you asked. You mail me your shirt (size: X-Large) and you get:

  • Daily Video on YouTube & Ustream.tv
  • Daily Photos on the blog & Flickr
  • Daily Posts on the blog & Twitter
  • Calendar (You/Your Company's Logo & Website)
  • All of these with me wearing your shirt and information about you, your company and/or your product.

If you have something fun to send, feel free to include with your shirt: ie - other items of clothing, your company branded stress ball or even your custom bedazzled iPhone case! Also, I've got a very flexible schedule, so if you are interested in having me come to you or your place of business email me, I'll bring my video camera and document the entire trip.

It is no secret, I am not a rock star, professional athlete, male model or anything internet spectacular. But I do have a passion for marketing, I find myself to be a pretty active guy and like achieving interesting goals. If you have more questions, please feel free to e-mail me at iwearyourshirt@gmail.com.

Not joke. Jason Sadler has made around US 85,000 a year (Not bad for an unemployed man) who sold advertising space on his torso by wearing T-shirt. Not only that , he also blog, twitter, facebook and etc about his experience thus earning lotsa secondary income thus making him a valuable mobile human billboard service provider.

PS: He is complete fully booked for 2009 calender . Now taking reservation for 2010.

Post a Comment