Monday, October 5, 2009

2012 is coming soon ! Beware


Barely passed bad week for me since I just lost my wallet during normal breakfast session .Sigh ..... (already lodged police report and beginning the grueling process to get all my stuff back is very hard. 3 week for just a Maybank Visa card, Rm110 for My Kad and etc. Anyway "The 2012 Trailer and info. have just been posted today on nuffnang, here some of the info posted on the nuffnang websites:-

Disaster movie maven Roland Emmerich (Independence Day, The Day After Tomorrow) crafts this apocalyptic sci-fi thriller following an academic researcher who opens a portal into a parallel universe, making contact with his double in an effort to prevent the catastrophic prophecies of the ancient Mayan calendar from coming to pass. According to the Mayan calendar, the world will come to an end on December 21, 2012. When a global cataclysm thrusts the world into chaos, divorced writer and father Jackson Curtis (John Cusack) uses his knowledge of the ancient prophecies to ensure that the human race is not completely wiped out.

There even a contest where u just need to post a pic and slogan (around 25 word) at www.2012.com.my.

To take part in this exclusive contest just by Nuffnangers to win invites to the Premiere Screening of 2012 and a Sony Playstation 3, it is as simple as doing the following;

1. Take part in the contest by registering and uploading an image at www.2012.com.my

2. Blog about your participation, share what you uploaded for the contest along with your reasons. Do remember to link the contest page – www.2012.com.my

3. Send an email to 2012@nuffnang.com with the permalink of your blog post along with your full name.



Btw, I upload the pix of the things I must have at my TIME CAPSULE are:-



My Original Kad since I need to prove I'm the real citizen of the Malaysia of else I end up the detention camp.Note: with all embeded personal and financial info, i probably will survived if I can still find a working bank staffed by real people or teller machine somewhere.


My Super Spy ID version to carry spying,dirty,dangerous related work and activity post 2012 and other stuff since I doubt any democratic or legalled elected goverment will exist.



Since all the Mall are having a permanent vacation down the "Davey Jones" , Drooolie is going to main Big Star to keep the kid's occupied for very long time.

PS:Losing your IC along with ATM card suck coz I could not win draw money until I get temporary ID from JPN. >< !


Post a Comment