Thursday, January 29, 2009

Spectre update on LaMB-Animax !


What the date again? Hmmm ! I am getting forgetful following my recent all you can eat Chinese New Year dinner gathering. Oh ya! The update on LaMB animax . Well for starter, my name is inside the list of winner. Good thingy too since some folk don't believed I have actually won thingy from Animax-Asia. I wonder why? Anyrate , I got 2 new wallpaper from main LaMB Animax Asia websites plus some cool emoticon. Until then, Spectre is airborne!







Emoticon Details (*pic from LaMB-animax websites)


Eve Emoticon



Jack Emoticon



A red dusty emoticon of Eve.



A red dusty emoticon of Jack.



Keiko Emoticon

LaMB Video



The Press Conference of LaMB-Animax, 2008 ~ youtube.com




Summertime-featured track in LaMB OST
Post a Comment