Wednesday, December 17, 2008

YOUR VERY OWN MAID! COOL



A VIRTUAL MAID

I admit to myself I really...... really..... really (for million times) I need a maid coz I have only 2 hands, tired and beat up to clean my own room and the house up side down most of the times or just plain simple lazy. LOL! This is until I saw the "Cyber Figure Alice ARis augmented reality maid". Wait a minute? Now before your creative mind start to imagine thingy in a unhealthy way. I need to confirm few things first. YOU need a Camera, Software *to be installed* including props,before actually interacting with Alice. According to the entry written at japantrendshop.com,"Alice has a real personality and responds to your touch and loves receiving gifts from you. She’ll even take off/change clothes when you’d like her too. You can interact with Alice on a variety of levels, from simply moving her around to keeping her happy and entertained. In return, she’ll do the same for you and even sweep up!" AWESOME!*currently priced at 145 Us dollars-lah *







Cyber Figure Alice ARis specs:


Operating System: Windows XP SP2+
Software (download only)
Activation code (included)
Web cam required

NOTE:Cyber Figure Alice is not real maid and will "NOT CLEAN UP" the house for you but it should serves as a good motivation tool ! *Hopefully*
Post a Comment