Monday, December 15, 2008

INFECTIOUS CHRISTMAS !



What can I say? I have been not update my blog since a week or perhaps it sign I am getting the slow mo feeling each time C4 month arrives. Whatever. From the folk at the Infectious, they have been busy lately even with Christmas around by creating IPHONE ART! WOOT! @@! Each time, I saw my co-worker flashing his white naked shinning I-Phone (How He Get It here, still remain a mystery to me? XD) for past few month. I wonder? Soon or later he will start to personalized and turn it into a masterpiece of art and highly possible brag about it as usual! Well , he and the rest that managed to own I-PHONE here will be delighted cuz it'z the infectious month for 9.99 US Dollars!



DA FACE!



THE SPACE VOID




AH LIAN OF IPHONE



ANGEL OF DA DEATH



BIRD + GIRL= ?



Rainbow I




Master Snoozing, Monkey Drinking Tea


Post a Comment