Saturday, November 1, 2008

INFECTIOUS WEEKEND PART 1


PIMP UP YOUR MAC OR PC NOTEBOOK NOW!


Not so long ago , I posted bout D~I~Y design from www.infectious.com on "PIMP UP MY RIDE X'TREME VERSION". Today,I getting more D~I~Y choice for laptop skin that easily applied to and remove when you want but the sad news I only have one laptop at hand? Hmmmmmm? I have a feeling that I am getting the "Infectious bug bites" all around me! Well , let the design art do the talking from now onward!




The Undead is Everywhere!




Away Blackie!




Cocktail anyone? On me!




I am Satan! U wan to mess with me IZIT?




Company of Girls!




I Worship Music!




Beautiful Maiden




Beautiful Maiden :Take 2




Me Loves France



She-Demon Prowl!




Robo-Tech Lives !




Let Sing "Satsugai"




80's is back!




I'm starving for worm!
Post a Comment