Saturday, October 18, 2008

THE POLICE STATION OF THE FUTURE

Last night, I have a nightmarish dream after seeing this 2 fella here and there chasing me off the street of KL carrying unwashed sock. I wonder why? At any rate, I know to survive this smelly encounter, I need to run to a newly built police station across the well stacked neighborhoods. I quickly gathered my pace and speed as those 2 fella fall behind me. My eyes and heart slowly gain strengths as the sight of the police station is just few yard away! I quickly knock and bang at the police station counter for aid yet I was quickly confounded because it empty of any policeman!





"Hi-tech Koban" or mini police station at Japan





Then I notice a ATM machine look-like !





On screen you are presented with the following options. (*Edited from Dannychoo.com)
  • Map
  • Transportation instructions
  • Drivers License
  • Lost and Found
  • Disaster refuge spots (earthquake, floods etc)
  • Jobs (WHAT!)
  • Press here if you are bothered( Yes: This is direct translation)
  • Directions to other police stations ( I need help Now!)
  • *WTF* ( because 2 fella is charging at me with unwashed sock)


  • I need real live policeman, not some atm machine ! SWT! I am doomed ! Wait! I saw something! A red button thingy. Great I am saved and not too soon. That 2 fella is coming soon with their unwashed sock!



    There is "Emergency button" I wonder what it does? XD
    Post a Comment