Thursday, September 18, 2008

T-shirt for Geeks (Guys and Gals)



Who say you cannot be fashionable if you are a GeekGuy/Gal!


I was airborning all over the place in the Wide World Web left and right searching for new adventure, trend, dude and gal, stuffing their c-box with lot'sa airborning spam, Spectre style and I noticed my usual geek t-shirt is getting dirty and messed up by the minute . Maybe I should toned my gaming session or maybe not ! Yes! A couple of day ago, I was visiting a very good online angelic gal of mine Ooops! *I am bleeding from my nose again like very seriously*. Quick! I need a brand new blood transfusion now! Why was I ? ........ Owh. Seriously please take a look at exhibit geek gal down below this column and if you need to faint after watching the pix. Feel free to take a few second break to keep your sanity and anything else in check.





An typical Bolehland Geek gal from Jun-Jun Riko


You are alive. Don't be afraid.Young one. You will not end up like her coz Spectre has a better choice and option in getting geek up without ending like her. That a promise! XD




I am a mean, lean and mighty war machine!



!@# $!




Game On Forever!




May the force be with you!




Yes, We got superpower!



Lol ! Say it loud!






Girls are welcomed aboard! XD




Correct!Correct!Correct!




Loves is hitting the airwaves again XD



It all about Geek Love! XD


Interested! Then head out to geekbouteek.com now!
*Price are quoted in US dollars*
Post a Comment