Sunday, September 21, 2008

PIMP UP MY RIDE X"TREME VERSION

Yawn. I having grouching feeling today. Maybe because today it Sunday. Overeat too much roti canai. Over-drink lotsa-teh tarik yesterday. Perhaps is the overslept effect until noon. Then maybe I haven't brush my teeth yet when I type this post.* Evil Grin* I know I have a bad habit-lah! At any rate after reading Jess post about her charge into "Pimp Up My Ride" Jess DIY version (Only available at the state of Penang). I was getting blues to airborne in the virtual world in search for any "Infectious" design of "PIMP UP MY RIDE" and I was kinda surprise with result. Check It out.





I'm airborning into the Star And Beyond!




I loves Panda!





Mini Aquarium on Wheels!




Didn't I tell you to **** up! ~ The Ripper




I'm a Blue She-devil!



U wan to bet! I got 13 *life* !



My love knows no boundary when I outrun U!





The Bling-Bling Mini!





WARNING: I got *Monster* Kid's aboard! Watch Out!





I'm The Kawaii Pirate of the Road!





RED DEVIL ON PROWL. BEWARE

Note. For more "PIMP UP MY RIDE" design and idea . Airborne to "Infectious" right now!
Post a Comment