Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Spectre is RM 30,000 richer?

Yesterday, when I was busy eerrrr. working hard for my WARBOSS & Merdeka paycheck. An weird sms suddenly pop out on my h/p thingy.

CONGRATULATIONS SIM-CARD ANDA TELAH BERTUAH MEMENANGI HADIAH UTAMA
WANG TUNAI RM.30,000.00 dr 'PETRONAS MAS'
SILA /CALL/TEL ) 012-8371447
Terimakasih

Suddenly I felted like D.S.A.I who just won

NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS.......! Suddenly enter my Spectrezation Minds

Firstly, I don't recall joining any contest under Petronas Malaysia. 2nd, the h/p where sms original from belong to a wannabe-freshie Kon-thingy who want to con Spectre money. XD
Lin Peh, that thingys think Tai Kor Spectre so stupid mah! OOOPS ! Where is my manners? XD

3th,If Spectre really win stuff why an nobody sms me & instead of the official HQ call like "Tanniah anda telah menang RM30K. Cepat Collect sebelum terlambat !" So. Careful GUY & GALS got so many con thingy these day that want easy money! Kinda reminder me of one the mission on the KUWAKCHAI to con granny money using "talismen" AKA batu from road. XD
Post a Comment