Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Cycling Day & Catch 22 situation

Stylish Yahkay Helmet that reduce injuries by 50%

After reading the Sun newspaper today, the features letter at editor section thingy suggest that Sunday should be turn into an official Cycling day which I agreed is good idea to promote cycling as healthy activities. Catch 22 situation. If anyone planning to cycle on over our <@#$@$> road with our unique Malaysian motorist, he/ she need to consider many thingys & survived the brutal shock 1st. Okay!


BBQ Car obstacles. Anyone?



Endless Death~End Jam



Fail Dare~Devil Stunt!



I'm King of Kancil~Stay Away !



Angry! , just dive~end your car to chill off!



Lizard~I come, I see, I tidor (sleep)~



~Parking Mishap in Gear 1~



~Soya Stunt~



~X'ploding Car~



~Multipurpose Motorbike Vehicle~



Dude 1:~I'm thinking that we should stay at home.Much Safer!
Dude 2: No bicycle Lane also!

(Source: Thumbnails.thestar.com.my, theSun & www.yakkay.com)
Post a Comment